A few weeks ago my house was invaded with an extreme “skunk” smell, resulting in lost furniture, carpets , clothing and other permeable items.
After a few attempts to get rid of the smell nothing seemed to work.
My kids and I dreaded going home after school and work because of the smell.
Then Andrew and Tim from Biosweep literally came to the rescue.
They were thorough, explained the process and were a delight to have in my home. They are quite the team and funny as well, which put me at ease.
Thank god for Biosweep! My home is now my home again.
I felt I could contact Andrew if I had any concerns or questions.
These guys were most definitely the light at the end of a seemingly dark tunnel.
Thanks again Andrew and Tim.
Just a short note to thank BioSweep Manitoba for their excellent support during our little crisis. We had a Micro Wave issue, in other words something caught fire and burned in the microwave causing a large amount of smoke and ruining the microwave.
Try as we might, with air scrubber machines etc the smell just would not go away. It ended up smelling throughout our upstairs (not to bad) the basement and the attached garage (real bad), it smelled like stale cigarettes and worse. BioSweep showed up under the direction of Dale Dublin and within one night (overnight) the smell was completely gone. In fact the house now smelled like freshly hung outside bed sheets. It was a tiny miracle, my wife and I are completely satisfied and sold on this method of getting rid of odours. A hearty thank you for a job well done goes to BioSweep.
I just wanted to drop a line to you and your company, thanking you for the amazing work you accomplished for us, purifying the air in our house and garage environment.
The many years of pet odour have been completely removed and the air quality of the place is 110%!
Your level of expertise and skills in the field of air purification, as well as your extremely accommodating availability during a very unpredictable schedule for us are second to none, and shines through with the quality of the completed work you did. Your customer service was superb!
I have recommended you and your services on several occasions and will continue to do so.
Again, thank you for the tremendous work.
Feeling helpless after a really nasty run of MRSA infections in our house, we had Andrew do a Biosweep in our house. Everything smelled fresher and felt fresher after this service. Our family has been in perfect health ever since
(it’s been about 3 months now).
Andrew was exceptionally helpful in his willingness to work around our schedules and getting our house aired out after the service. It was a nice bonus to go through the spring season with noticeably less flies and other critters hatching in our house as well!
Thank you, Biosweep, for your excellent work!
“The work was great . Smell is now gone , Wished I would have heard about you before we started but it still saved us a lot of money in tear out and the rebuild. Thanks again and then next one I get with strong oders you will be my first call. Thanks again and keep up the great work.”
“We had a serious problem. One night a skunk sprayed into a room in our house. The whole house smelled- the carpets, sofas, beds and our clothes were all contaminated. We called Biosweep first thing in the morning and they came immediately. We had to leave the house for 24 hours but when we returned it was unbelievable – the smell was completely gone. We were able to continue with our plan to have guests come for dinner that night ! We are very grateful that Biosweep was here to help. Thank you for the prompt, friendly and professional service.”
I had a property that I was getting ready to put on the market but it had a very bad smell. We did everything we could to eliminate the odour. We hired a professional cleaning company, the entire home was renovated and every room was freshly painted but still the odour did not go away. We called Biowsweep and they were able to eliminate the odour. Biosweep was the ONLY company that could do the job. I would highly recommend this company. When it came to what we thought was impossible; Biosweep made it possible.
I had my home in Windsor Ontario, treated and would like to send a note of thanks to those who helped me when no one else could.
We had a guest who had been in the property for 3 months and smoked the whole time in a non-smoking property. It smelled like an 80’s bar. Was very gross and I felt sick within minutes of being in the condo.
We also had new guests coming into the property 5 days after finding this out.
I found BioSweep on line, called Andrew, who is amazing and helped me out big time on such a last minute job.
Within 24hrs, the condo didn’t even smell like someone smoked in there.
I would recommend BioSweep for any kind of odour problem!!! Great to work with, and an amazing finished product!
Thank you BioSweep!!
“Our family experienced a fire event over the holiday season. Thankfully, all of our family and pets were unharmed. However, as a result of the fire, there was a strong residual odor that had been absorbed by the materials in our home (ceiling tiles, carpet, and furniture). Bio Sweep was the absolute correct remedy for this problem. Thank you to the Bio Sweep team, from your first visit to our home to assess the work ahead, the care and concern shown to our personal needs while planning the Bio Sweep process, all the way through the very consistent and thorough contact and follow-through with us to ensure that the process was completed as promised and the results met our expectations. Bio Sweep went above and beyond our expectations – exceptional client service and delivery before, during, and following their work in our home. Our family is so grateful for their support through this emotional period. Without hesitation, we whole-heartedly recommend Bio Sweep!”
“It has been over a month and the house is still odour free. People who visit the house now have never once noticed that there may have been a problem before. Your system works and I would recommend it to anyone.”
After 25 years as a brokerage owner and another 13 advising brokers, clients, insurers and industry associations on general insurance practices and procedures, I most unfortunately got to put my background to the test when my church hall suffered smoke damage last year. Those first on the scene thought it was ‘no big deal’, ‘just a bit of smoke’, and ‘will be fine with some fans’. The church building is heavily used and rented by many community groups, and this was just before the busy Christmas season. The gasping and coughing of members and renters soon made it clear that the hall wasn’t useable; I was asked to help, contacted some cleaning firms and reported the claim. The insurer immediately contacted BioSweep and asked their Manitoba representative, Dale Dublin, to drive to Regina. He was there within hours, assessed the situation, helped us work around major upcoming events in the hall, came back with equipment and crew, sealed up the building and 3 days later the previously pervasive smoke smell was GONE. GONE FOR GOOD. Cleaning was still needed for the residue and film on surfaces, but we could use the building. There was very little loss of rental income or disruption to church activities. BioSweep was professional, helpful, and easy to deal with. After helping many clients through similar smoke claims, some of which required removing drywall and carpet, scraping stippled ceilings, or worse, I was sceptical but must say, I am amazed and impressed with thisnew technology! I have no hesitation in recommending BioSweep.
I have been an insurance adjuster for over 10 years. Smoke or other odor related claims are some of the more difficult to deal with. I recently had a claim where a pot of bone broth was left on the stove all day while the homeowner was away. This type of protein smoke leaves a greasy film over everything and the odor is pungent. The recommended contractor went in and recommended repair work in excess of $100,000. This would have taken months of repair work increasing the costs to the insurance company. Additional a content specific contractor attended and recommended disposal of everything that was soft content or electronic, easily an additional $75,000 in expenses.
I chose a different contractor who works with Biosweep because I have used them before. The entire claim ended up costing less than $50,000 for everything including the cost the homeowner was out of her home and it only took 2 weeks. Biosweep got rid of 95% of the odor and the contractor removed and replaced those final few items that could not be treated. The claim was cheaper, easier and faster. I will always choose Biosweep first. It is a very cost effective option to start with instead of tearing apart the entire house. It even worked on most of the contents. FANTASTIC!!!
“Just a quick note of thanks your service was amazing, thank you so much for getting the smoke smell out of our home after our bale fire. I would highly recommend your company.”